Save 15% on Best Available Rate for participating hotels in China
Inspiring travel experiences await you in China!
Enjoy 15% off on Best Available Rate for participating hotels in China with WorldHotels. Minimum stay, Blackout dates, and Terms and Conditions apply.
Book your room at https://www.worldhotels.com/en/special-offers/amex-singapore-2018 from now to 28 February 2019, for stay from now to 28 February 2019, with your American Express® Card.
Booking period: now to 28 February 2019.
Stay period: now to 28 February 2019.
To book, simply follow these simple steps:
- World Hotels “15% off Best Available Rate for participating hotels in China” (“Offer”) is available to all American Express Card Members and payment must be made with any American Express® Cards at check-out to enjoy the offer.
- Offer is available for booking between 1 October and 31 December 2018, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”). Stay period between1 October 2018 and 28 February 2019.
- Reservation must be made in advance by phone. Please state the usage of American Express Card upon reservation to enjoy offers. Offers are subjected to availability.
- Cardmembers must stay for at least two nights. A stay is considered to be consecutive nights at the same hotel.
- Offer may be repeated during Promotion Period, but not during a stay.
- Cardmembers must be part of the travelling party.
- Available room categories vary according to each participating hotel.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to individual hotel’s availability. List of blackout dates as follows:
a. Worldhotel Grand Juna Wuxi: 1 & 7 October 2018
b. The Garden Hotel Guangzhou: 14, 18, 22, 26 & 30 October, 3 November 2018
- Room rates are based on Best Available Rate provided by hotel and subject to tax & service charge.
- Hotel confirmation subject to hotel availability.
- Cancellation policy depends on the participating hotel. Please contact the hotels for full details.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- Participating merchants are solely responsible for all products, services, consultations and advice, and fulfillment of the Offers in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) is not the provider of any of the products and/or services that are made available pursuant to the Offers and makes no representation or warranty in relation to such products and/or services.
- American Express and the participating merchants reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time with prior notice.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of American Express and the participating merchants shall be final.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.