Regent Singapore Wedding Show
Complimentary 2D/1N Premier Room
Regent Singapore invites you to get a glimpse of this season's most romantic and sophisticated themes at their upcoming wedding show. Be the first to discover the revamped 'Elements of Emotion' wedding theme, and soak in the charming setting of a French Provencal wedding with their signature L'Occitane--inspired wedding theme 'Love in Provence' – a timeless wedding setting that will have you falling in love all over again.
Enjoy a complimentary 2D/1N Premier Room when minimum wedding deposit of S$5,000 upon confirmation is made with your American Express® True Cashback Card at Regent Singapore’s Wedding Show.
Date: 20 January 2019, Sunday
Time: 11am to 4pm
Venue: Royal Pavilion Ballroom, Regent Singapore
Admission: $18 nett per couple
*Additional person will be charged at $14 nett per person. Limited space available. Registration ends on Jan 17, 2019.
- Exclusive preview of Regent Singapore’s bespoke wedding themes and wedding venues
- Wedding menu tasting buffet featuring Cantonese signatures from Michelin one-star Summer Palace, international highlights and live carving stations
- Lucky draw for Hotel accommodation and dining vouchers
- 11:00 am - Registration
- 12:00 pm – Reception commences
- 12:15 pm - String Quartet by Fete Musicians
- 1:30 pm - Wedding Dance Performance by Dancer’s Dream Studio
- 2:00 pm – Lucky Draw
- 2:30 pm - String Quartet by Fete Musicians
- 4:00 pm – End of programme
Consultation with wedding specialists available from 11am to 4pm.
Register for the wedding show here.
- Offer is only valid for new weddings bookings at Regent Singapore Wedding Show on 20 January 2019.
- Offer is valid only when a minimum deposit upon confirmation of S$5,000 is made with the American Express® True Cashback Credit Card issued in Singapore.
- Redemption of offer is only valid in conjunction with the wedding day.
- All hotel standard terms and conditions in the letter of agreement apply.
- Prices listed where applicable,are subject to services charges and prevailing government taxes,unless otherwise stated.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discount cards, vouchers or privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- American Express and/or merchant reserve the rights to terminate the Offers and/or replace the Offers with another offer of similar value without prior notice.
- Merchant’s Terms and Conditions apply. American Express acts solely as a payment provider and is not responsible or liable in the event that such services, activities or benefits are not provided or fulfilled by the merchant. Merchants are solely responsible for the fulfillment of Offers and all relevant privileges.
- American Express and/or the management of merchant reserve the rights to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- American Express does not assume liability and American Express Card Members shall not make any claim whatsoever for (i) injury or bodily harm or (ii) loss of damage to property, howsoever caused, arising from, or in connection with these benefits and privileges.
- Programme benefits, participating merchants and Terms and Conditions may be amended or withdrawn without prior notice at the sole discretion of American Express International Inc.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of American Express will be final and no correspondence may be entertained.