One Night Stay in the Puteri Room at S$150 nett
The Sultan is a historical shophouse hotel located in the hip and eclectic Kampong Glam district in Singapore. The hotel is just minutes away from the cool boutiques and bars on Haji Lane, the traditional carpet sellers on Arab Street and some of the hottest restaurant tables at Kandahar Street.
Boasting 64 individually designed guest rooms, the hotel is a gleaming testament to both the preservation of Singapore’s historical architecture and also the country’s warm hospitality. Whether you like generous hand- carved King size boat beds, Japanese-inspired platform beds, or skylights that allow you to wake up to the Singapore sunrise, the rooms have a little something special for each and every traveller.
As an American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card Member, you can enjoy a one night stay in the Puteri Room at The Scarlet Singapore at an American Express-subsidised room rate of S$150 nett (U.P. S$290) for each Membership year.
To enjoy your Near Away privileges, please present your voucher found in your Card Membership welcome or renewal pack.
For reservations, please call +65 6723 7101 or email email@example.com.
- Voucher is valid for one (1) time use only, and cannot be combined with any other voucher, offer or promotion.
- Reservations are subject to availability and not applicable on eves of Public Holidays and Public Holidays including Christmas, New Year’s Day, Chinese New Year as well as other blackout dates as determined by the hotel.
- Card Member must present the original voucher upon check-in and make payment with The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit Card.
- Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discount cards, vouchers or VIP privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Voucher can only be redeemed for the specific room type, at the specific hotel property as printed on the voucher. Upgrade is not allowed and voucher cannot be used if Card Member decides to upgrade to other room categories.
- American Express is not liable for replacement of lost, damaged or expired voucher.
- American Express acts solely as a payment provider and is not responsible or liable in the event that such services, activities or benefits are not provided or fulfilled by the merchant.
- American Express does not assume liability and Card Member(s) shall not make any claim whatsoever for (i) injury or bodily harm or (ii) loss of damage to property, howsoever caused, arising from, or in connection with these benefits and privileges.
- American Express and/or the management of The Sultan reserve the rights to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of American Express will be final and no correspondence may be entertained.