Win a Mercedes-Benz GLC
at Qoo10 with American Express
From hip gadget to the latest fads, Qoo10 provides you with a secure, convenient online shopping experience and a delightful range of merchandise to choose from.
From now to 31 January 2019, simply charge your Qoo10 purchases to your American Express® Card and you might just drive away with the Mercedes-Benz GLC.
- Receive one (1) entry for the Draw for every S$30 spent at Qoo10 website
- Receive ten (10) entries for the Draw when you apply for an American Express Card at amex.co/qoo10
The Car does not include the cost of the Certificate of Entitlement and any other cost incidental thereto. The Car image is for illustrative purposes only.
Terms and conditions apply.
- American Express International Inc. Singapore branch (“AMEX”) and Qoo10 Pte Ltd are jointly organizing a lucky draw called “Qoo10 Car Sweepstake” whereby qualifying Card Members who spend at Qoo10 Website or qoo10.com.sg during the Promotion Period or individual who successfully apply for a qualifying American Express Card during the Promotion Period via amex.co/qoo10 will be entitled to receive lucky draw chances to participate in the lucky draw (the “Promotion” or “Draw”)
- To be eligible to participate in the Draw, the individual must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be an American Express Basic Card Member holding a qualifying American Express Card. Personal American Express Cards issued by American Express International Inc. in Singapore except for those set out below, qualify for participation in this Draw (“Card Members” and “Cards” respectively). The following cards do not qualify for participation in the Draw: American Express Corporate Cards; American Express cards issued by DBS Bank Limited, United Overseas Bank Limited and Citibank Singapore Limited; and
- Not be an employee of American Express International Inc., Qoo10 Pte Ltd, their advertising agencies, the subsidiaries of the abovementioned parties, the immediate families of the employees of the abovementioned parties and any other party who are directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the Draw as determined by Amex
- The Promotion Period for qualifying in the Draw is between 13 August 2018 to 31 January 2019 (both days inclusive)
- An eligible Basic Card Member will receive one (1) entry for the Draw for every S$30 spent at Qoo10 Website or qoo10.com.sg with an eligible American Express Card during the Promotion Period. Promotion is not applicable for payment made through a third party payment processor.
- The following transactions are not considered eligible transactions or eligible spend for the purpose of the promotion:
- Transaction which are subsequently cancelled or refunded;
- Returned items
- In respect of an eligible New Basic Card Member, he/she will receive ten (10) entries for the Draw upon approval of every new application for a qualifying American Express Card, applied via amex.co/qoo10 during the Promotion Period.
- Qualifying Card Members will be auto-enrolled into the Draw.
- Supplementary Card Members are not entitled to participate in the Draw, nor will they be awarded any entries for the Draw. For every S$30 spent by the holders of any eligible Supplementary Cards in accordance with Clause 4(a) within the Promotion Period will entitle their Basic Card Members to one (1) entry for the Draw.
- The Draw will be held on 15 March 2019, at the office of American Express International Inc located at 20 (West) Pasir Panjang Road, Mapletree Business City #08-00 Block C, Singapore 117439, or such other date or venue as may be determined by AMEX (“Draw Date”). The winner of the Grand Prize (“Winner”) will be selected at random by a computerized system under the supervision of an independent public accountant. All Participants shall be required to meet such qualifying conditions as determined by AMEX at its sole discretion. The determination of Winner shall include an alternate winner selected by AMEX in the event that the original Winner is disqualified for any reason.
- The Grand Prize shall be one (1) Mercedes-Benz car (the “Car” or the “Grand Prize”) determined by Amex and Qoo10 and shall be at least S$150,000 in value. The Grand Prize shall be sponsored by AMEX. The Grand Prize includes (i) the prevailing Goods and Services Tax, (ii) Additional Registration Fee (ARF), (iii) import duty, (iv) standard equipment for the Vehicle prevailing at the time of import, (v) Vehicular Emissions Scheme (VES) and (vi) warranty for 3 years or 100,000 km (whichever is earlier) and excludes all other items (including but not limited to road tax, insurance, Certificate of Entitlement (COE), servicing, in-vehicle unit (IU) and installation, private registration fee and number plate) which shall be borne by the Winner. Any increase in or imposition of new government charges and fees on new passenger cars prior to the Vehicle's registration shall also be borne by the Winner.
- All Card Accounts must also be in good standing from 13 August 2018, through to the time of awarding of the Grand Prize, in order for the Card Member to qualify as the Winner.
- The Winner will be notified by phone or post within five (5) business days after the Draw Date and the Prize Letter must be claimed within ten (10) business days of notification (the “Stipulated Period”). Details to redeem the Grand Prize will be stated in the Prize Letter.Winner Under 21: If the Winner is under 21 years old, he/she will be allowed to transfer the Vehicle to his/her nominee provided that an irrevocable written authorisation and such other documents as Cycle & Carriage Industries Pte. Limited may require are furnished.
- No Exchange for Cash: The Winner cannot exchange the Car for cash.
- Colour, etc.: The colour of the Vehicle is Selenite Grey with Brown Interior, Cycle & Carriage Industries Pte. Limited shall be under no obligation to entertain any request by the Winner to change any aspect of the Vehicle, including the model, colour, equipment or accessories.
- For collection of the Prize Letter, the Winner must produce his/her identification document. If there is any discrepancy between the winning entry and the documents produced for verification, the entry will be deemed as disqualified.
- The Organisers reserve the right to replace any Winner if he/she is found to be disqualified.
- Draw entries awarded to a Card Member are neither negotiable nor transferable.
- The Organisers reserve the right to draw an alternate Winner to replace the original Winner who may subsequently be disqualified, deemed ineligible or if the Grand Prize is not claimed within the Stipulated Period.
- The Organisers reserve the right to determine the number of entries allocated to an eligible Card Member.
- By participating in the Draw, the Card Member agrees to be bound by the rules, regulations and decisions of the Organisers and by these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions will result in a disqualification of the Card Member from the Draw.
By participating in the Draw, the Winner(s) agrees to co-operate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of the Organisers relating to the Draw. The Winner agrees that the Organisers may publicize the name, identity card or passport number and/or photograph of the Winner(s) in such mode and manner as the Organisers consider fit. By providing the Organisers with personal information, the Card Members consent for the Organisers to collect, use and disclose his or her respective personal information for the purpose of facilitating his or her participation and providing him or her with information on the Draw. The Winner also consent for the Organisers to share their personal information with the suppliers of the prize for the purposes of providing him or her with the prize.
- The Organisers will not be responsible for any loss, claim or liability whatsoever suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Draw (including the acceptance or possession of any prize) howsoever arising, including without limitation, any loss of opportunity to participate due to any entries not received for any reasons whatsoever, any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computing system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected or lost in post, claims, cost, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light.
- The decision of the Organisers on all matters relating the Draw is final, conclusive and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to replace any prize with another item, or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw at any time in their sole discretion without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws. The Singapore Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is authorized under the Singapore Lucky Draw permit number: LD/9472018.
Information is correct at the time of publishing.