Enjoy S$40 statement credit
with minimum spend of S$10
Save this offer to your eligible American Express® Card by 30 Jun 2019 and spend S$10 or more, in one transaction, via recurring billing at participating Open Electricity Market retailers (Geneco, PacificLight or Sembcorp Power) by 31 Aug 2019 to receive a one-time S$40 credit.
Limited to the first 30,000 successfully registered Cards. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Step 1: Register your Card here by 30 Jun 2019.
- Step 2: Sign up for recurring bill (minimum spend of S$10) with any participating merchants (Geneco, PacificLight or Sembcorp Power) by 31 Aug 2019.
- Step 3: Receive one S$40 in statement credit on your recurring transaction at your registered Card.
- The promotion is eligible for residents with postal code starting with 53-80 or 82-83 from 1 Jan 2019. Residents with postal code starting with 34-52 or 81 are eligible from 1 Mar 2019. Visit www.openelectricitymarket.sg/ for subsequent geographical zones eligibility.
- Offer valid for Home/Residential recurring billing payments to participating Open Electricity Market retailers, which are charged to the Card to which the offer is saved. All other payments made (including, but not limited to, payments via AXS or payments for Business accounts) are not eligible for the offer.
- Recurring billing payments of S$10 or more must be charged to the Card to which the offer is saved by 31 Aug 2019 to be eligible for the offer. You must ensure you sign up to recurring billing with sufficient time for your Card to be charged by 31 Aug 2019. Recurring billing processing times and billing cycles may vary, so please check with your Open Electricity Market retailer for more information.
- The Promotion is open to individuals who hold personal basic and/or supplementary American Express® Cards issued in Singapore by American Express International Inc., DBS Bank Ltd and United Overseas Bank Limited (“Eligible Cards”), excluding American Express Corporate Cards and American Express Cards issued by Citibank Singapore Limited (“Card Members”).
- Offer is limited to the first 30,000 eligible Cards which are successfully registered for the offer.
- Offer is limited to one-time credit per Card to which the offer is saved and only spend on this Card counts towards the Offer.
- Excludes transactions where you do not spend directly at participating Open Electricity Market retailers via recurring billing.
- Excludes transactions made through a third party establishment or payment processor.
- Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from the offer end date.
- Credit will not be applied to your Card Account if it has been suspended or cancelled.
- Credit may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled.
- Full Offer Terms available here.