15% off all à la carte spa services
The name ‘Adeva’ intrinsically reflects the essence of the spa - the oasis for total body and mind rejuvenation for those who appreciate the finer things in life. Nestled in the rooftop haven at Paragon, sprawling 9,500 square feet, Adeva Spa offers a unique sensorial experience and a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Indulge in the pursuit of complete well-being with our collection of signature face and body treatments, using internationally-renowned, award-winning Spanish skincare label, Natura Bissé.
At Adeva Spa, our facial rooms are equipped with the luxurious TEMPUR® mattress and Zero-G adjustable bed system. It gives you the feeling of weightless comfort that delivers instant relaxation as you indulge in your preferred face spa.
Enjoy 15% off all à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa
- Benefit is valid from now till 30 April 2020.
- Benefit is valid at Adeva Spa at Paragon, 290 Orchard Road, #06-22/23/24, Singapore 238859
- Benefit is valid for The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit Card and The American Express® Platinum Credit Card Member and is non-transferable.
- Payment must be made with The American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card or The American Express Platinum Credit Card.
- Spa services are applicable to Card Members aged 21 years and above.
- Benefit is valid via appointments only. Please quote AM2019-AS when making your appointments.
- Benefit is valid when Card Members present their The American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card or The American Express Platinum Credit Card and Identification Card (NRIC) on day of appointment.
- Benefit cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programmes, sales, offers, discount cards, vouchers or VIP privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- American Express and/or the management of Adeva Spa reserve the rights to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- American Express acts solely as a payment provider and is not responsible or liable in the event that such services, activities or benefits are not provided or fulfilled by the merchant. Merchant is solely responsible for the fulfillment of all benefits and offers.