Chuān @ The Sixtieth (川)
1-for-1 First Drink
Perched at 60 storeys of altitude atop UOB Plaza 1, Chuān @ The Sixtieth (川) is the highest craft cocktail bar in Singapore, boasting expansive views of the city skyline. Adjoined to Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant, Chuān, which refers to ‘river’ in Mandarin, aptly embodies water, which is an essential part of any cocktail. The Chinese calligraphic strokes of “川” represent the three key components of a cocktail; a delicate balance of spirit (e.g. gin, rum etc), modifier (e.g. vermouth, bitters, juices etc) and flavouring agent (e.g. liqueur, syrups etc).
American Express Platinum Exclusive
Enjoy 1-for-1 First Drink* at Chuān @ The Sixtieth (川) when you pay with an eligible American Express Card.
*includes Signature Cocktails, Craft Beer, Whisky and Spirits
- Offer is valid from now to 31 December 2019 during bar opening hours from 3pm to 12am.
- Offer is not valid on the eve and 15 days of Chinese New Year, and other blackout dates as determined by the merchant. For more details, please call +65 6535 6006.
- Payment must be made with The Centurion® Card, The Platinum Card®, The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit Card or The American Express® Platinum Credit Card issued in Singapore.
- Offer is valid for first drink per day per Card Member, inclusive of all Signature Cocktails, Craft Beer, Whisky and Spirits. The complimentary drink will be the drink of the lower retail value.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discount cards, vouchers or VIP privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Card Member and/or guest(s) must be at least 18 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages. Individuals with health conditions should consult and heed their doctor’s advice before drinking. Drink moderately, responsibly and do not drink and drive.
- Merchant’s Terms and Conditions apply - please check with participating outlet for more details.
- American Express acts solely as a payment provider and is not responsible or liable in the event that such services, activities or Benefits are not provided or fulfilled by the merchant. Merchants are solely responsible for the fulfilment of all privileges.
- American Express reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at its discretion, with or without prior notification to Card Members.
- In the event of any disputes, the decision of American Express shall be final and no correspondence shall be entertained.