Love Dining at Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East
Up to 50% savings on dining
The spectacular Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East is an international hotel located atop Tseung Kwan O MTR Station and PopCorn Shopping Mall, providing an easy starting point to travel freely around the city.
|Your Love Dining Benefits at Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East
||Number of Diners
||Love Dining Privileges
|The Chef's Table
|Tze Yuet Heen
Address: 3 Tong Tak Street, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong
- Dining privileges are available from now till 31 December 2018.
- To enjoy the offer, Card Member must settle the payment with The Centurion® Card, The Platinum Card®, The American Express® Platinum Reserve or Platinum Credit Card issued by American Express International, Inc. ("American Express") in Singapore within the Promotion Period.
- Each diner must order at least one main course item in order to enjoy the varying savings on total food bill.
- In the event where the number of qualifying food items ordered is less than the number of diners, a 15% savings will apply.
- Applicable savings on total food bill or qualifying food items are available for unlimited visits at the participating outlets.
- Applicable savings are only available during lunch and dinner (exclusion of breakfast) at each participating outlet, unless otherwise stated.
- Applicable savings are not available for set menus, promotional items and child menus unless otherwise stated.
- Savings do not apply to government taxes, service charge, private dining, takeaway items, take-out services, banqueting, outside catering and private dining.
- Savings are not applicable to a party with more than 10 diners.
- Card Members are limited to one (1) Card per table or party per visit and must dine at the table to enjoy these benefits.
- Request for side by side table will be subject to availability and will be considered as one party and one table when applying the relevant savings. No splitting of bills will be allowed.
- Meal periods, menus, prices, change of concept, participating outlets and operating hours can change during the year.
- Blackout dates apply for respective outlets.
- Children’s Dining Policy
Children below the age of 3 are not counted as guest diners. Children of age between 3 to 12 and above are counted as guest diners and are counted according to a communal dining concept which means that 2 children guest diners will be counted as 1 adult guest diner and 3 to 4 children guest diners will be counted as 2 adult guest diners etc. Children of age 12 and above are counted as an adult guest diner.