Marina Bay Sands
Complimentary dining for six people at RISE Restaurant for weddings
Whether it's an intimate affair for two or a grand gala for thousands, Marina Bay Sands (MBS) promises the experience of a lifetime. From saying your vows and hosting a banquet to enjoying your honeymoon, nothing at MBS is short of extraordinary.
Home to some of the most breath-taking views in Asia, the city and sea will bear witness to your special moment. Feel on top of the world at Sands SkyPark 200 metres high. Exchange your vows at the Garden Bay Bridge overlooking the iconic towers, or stroll down the beautiful and idyllic Garden Walk.
American Express® Card Members receives complimentary dining for six (6) people at RISE Restaurant* when you make a minimum deposit payment of S$5,000 on your wedding package at MBS.
Find out more at MarinaBaySands.com/weddingsonthebay
- Offer is valid for new and confirmed wedding packages booked from now to 31 December 2017, both dates inclusive.
- Offer is valid for only for weddings to be held no later than 31 December 2018.
- Offer is valid only when a minimum deposit upon confirmation of S$5,000 is made with The American Express True Cashback Card.
- Redemption of the complimentary dining for six (6) persons at RISE restaurant can be made through reservation with the wedding managers upon deposit payment.
- Prices listed are subject to services charges and prevailing government taxes, unless otherwise stated.
- All hotel standard terms and conditions in the letter of agreement apply.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discount cards, vouchers or VIP privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- American Express and/or merchant reserve the rights to terminate this Offer and/or replace the Offer with another offer of similar value without prior notice.
- Merchant’s terms and conditions apply. American Express acts solely as a payment provider and is not responsible or liable in the event that such services, activities or benefits are not provided or fulfilled by the merchant. Merchants are solely responsible for the fulfilment of Offer and all relevant privileges.