Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
Complimentary one-night stay with breakfast for two for weddings
Make the most of your big day at Mandarin Oriental, Singapore with their thoughtfully designed wedding packages. Be assured of an unforgettable experience when you hold your wedding reception with their excellent cuisine and legendary service.
A promised event like no other for the bride and groom and their guests. Wedding packages include delicious multi-course meals, stays in beautiful Bridal Suite, music, spa treatments and more.
American Express® Card Members enjoy complimentary one-night stay with breakfast for two persons at Melt Café when you sign up for any wedding package with Mandarin Oriental, Singapore.
Contact Mandarin Oriental, Singapore at +65 6885 3488 to find out more.
- Offer is valid for new bookings made from now to 31 December 2018.
- Offer is valid for only for new weddings (lunch or dinner) confirmed and held before or on 31 March 2019.
- Offer is valid only with a minimum guarantee of 15 tables.
- Offer is valid only when deposit upon confirmation is made with The Platinum Card®, The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit Card, The American Express® Platinum Credit Card, The American Express® Rewards Card or The American Express® True Cashback Credit Card issued in Singapore.
- Prices listed are subject to services charges and prevailing government taxes, unless otherwise stated
- All hotel standard terms and conditions in the letter of agreement apply.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discount cards, vouchers or VIP privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- American Express and/or merchant reserve the rights to terminate this Offer and/or replace the Offer with another offer of similar value without prior notice.
- Merchant’s terms and conditions apply. American Express acts solely as a payment provider and is not responsible or liable in the event that such services, activities or benefits are not provided or fulfilled by the merchant. Merchants are solely responsible for the fulfilment of Offer and all relevant privileges.