Complimentary one night’s anniversary stay with breakfast for two
at Hotel Fort Canning
Encapsulate the beauty of your love story with a picturesque garden setting at Hotel Fort Canning, home of the HFC Grand Marquee and three-time winner of Best Solemnisation & Outdoor Reception Venue.
American Express® Card Members enjoy complimentary one (1) night’s anniversary stay in a Deluxe room with Breakfast for Two when you sign up for any wedding package with Hotel Fort Canning.
Contact Hotel Fort Canning at +65 6559 6795 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offer is valid for new and confirmed wedding packages booked from now to 31 December 2017.
- Offer is valid for only for weddings to be held no later than 31 March 2019.
- Offer is valid for wedding packages which meet the minimum number of tables for ballroom selected (i.e. minimum 18 tables for Lavender Ballroom, minimum 25 tables for Legends Ballroom and HFC Grand Marquee.)
- Bookings are subject to availability upon confirmation and blackout dates
- Offer is valid for all new and confirmed wedding package where the full deposit, interim and final payments are made with The Platinum Card®, The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit Card, The American Express® Platinum Credit Card, The American Express® Rewards Card or The American Express® True Cashback Credit Card issued in Singapore.
- Prices listed are subject to service charge unless otherwise stated – it currently says service charges
- All hotel standard terms and conditions in the letter of agreement apply.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discount cards, vouchers or VIP privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- American Express and/or merchant reserve the rights to terminate this Offer and/or replace the Offer with another offer of similar value without prior notice.
- Merchant’s terms and conditions apply. American Express acts solely as a payment provider and is not responsible or liable in the event that such services, activities or benefits are not provided or fulfilled by the merchant. Merchants are solely responsible for the fulfilment of Offer and all relevant privileges.