Enjoy up to S$50* with UberEATS and Uber
when you register with your Amex Card!
New-to-Uber American Express® Card Members are able to enjoy up to S$10 off their first two Uber Rides when they register for Uber with their American Express Cards!
Also, New-to-UberEATS American Express® Card Members are able to enjoy up to S$30 off UberEATS, valid for their first three UberEATS orders at 20% off each order up to S$10 each, when they register for UberEATS with their American Express Cards!
Offer is valid from now till 30 April 2018.
Terms and Conditions apply.
For Uber Rides
- "Uber Ride" refers to any vehicle or service type currently offered on the Uber mobile app in Singapore, including UberX, UberXL, Uber Black, UberExec, ExecLarge, VIP, UberPool and UberTaxi.
- The discount only applies to the first two (2) Uber Rides completed by an Eligible Card Member (as defined below) in Singapore. ("Eligible Rides").
- The maximum discount amount is capped at S$10 per Eligible Ride. ("Maximum Discount Per Ride")
- "UberEATS Order" refers to any order of food and/or beverage in Singapore via the UberEATS mobile app.
- The 20% discount only applies to the first three (3) UberEATS Orders completed by an Eligible Card Member (as defined below) in Singapore. ("Eligible Orders")
- The maximum discount amount is capped at S$10 per Eligible Order. ("Maximum Discount Per Order")
Terms & Conditions
- The discount is available to holders of a basic or supplementary American Express Consumer Card issued in Singapore by American Express International, Inc. ("American Express") or licenses of American Express in Singapore, and holders of an American Express Corporate Card issued by American Express in Singapore, each of whom have never previously completed an Uber Ride (as defined above) in any country (in the case of the discount on Uber Rides), or an UberEATS Order (as defined above) in any country (in the case of the discount on UberEATS Orders). The cards mentioned in the foregoing sentence shall be referred to as "Eligible Cards" and the holders of Eligible Cards shall be referred to as the "Eligible Card Members".
- The discount is not available to holders of American Express Cards issued outside of Singapore.
- The promotion period is from 12:00am on 27 November 2017 to 11:59pm on 30 April 2018. ("Promotion Period")
- The promotion code, once entered into the Uber mobile app or the UberEATS mobile app, shall be valid for use from 12:00am on 27 November 2017 to 11:59pm on 31 May 2018.
- The promotion code will only be valid on the Uber mobile app, the UberEATS mobile app and Uber's website at www.uber.com. Promotion codes may not be supported on older versions of Uber's mobile apps.
- The promotion code will not be valid on any third party applications that may enable users to book Uber Rides or place UberEATS Orders in Singapore.
- Unless otherwise stated: (i) the discount for Uber Rides may not be used together with any other discount for Uber Rides that may be available in Singapore; and (ii) the discount for UberEATS may not be used together with any other discount for UberEATS that may be available in Singapore.
- In the event that: (i) the fare of an Eligible Ride is less than the Maximum Discount Per Ride, or (ii) the amount of an Eligible Order is less than the Maximum Discount Per Order, there will be no refund or carrying over of the unused amount.
- In the event that: (i) the fare of an Eligible Ride is more than the Maximum Discount Per Ride, or (ii) the amount of an Eligible Order is more than the Maximum Discount Per Order, the Eligible Card Member shall bear the additional amount and pay with the Eligible Card that is registered in the Uber App or the UberEATS App, as the case may be.
- The discount will be deemed fully redeemed once an Eligible Ride or Eligible Order has been completed.
- In the event of cancellation of an Eligible Ride, cancellation fees and/or other applicable charges may apply. The Eligible Ride may be deemed completed and the discount may be applied against such fees and/or charges.
- For cancellation policies, please refer to the Help section in the Uber mobile app and UberEATS mobile app.
- If the Eligible Card Member cancels an Eligible Ride five (5) minutes or more from the time of booking the Eligible Ride, the ride will be deemed completed and the discount will be applied against any cancellation fees or other applicable charges.
- An Eligible Order will be deemed completed once the restaurant has accepted the order and may not be cancelled.
- The discount for Uber Rides or UberEATS Orders available to an Eligible Card Member shall not be transferrable to another user, or be redeemable for cash.
- American Express and/or Uber reserve the rights to terminate this offer and/or replace the offer with another offer of similar value.
- Uber shall be solely responsible for the fulfilment of the offer and services offered by Uber to Eligible Card Members. American Express acts solely as a payment provider and is not responsible or liable in the event that any of the services or benefits are not provided or fulfilled by Uber.
- Uber's Terms and Conditions at www.uber.com/legal apply and should be read in conjunction with these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English language version of these terms and conditions and version(s) in other language(s), the English language version shall prevail.