10% off air fares all year round
Enjoy 10% off your air fares* on selected return flights departing Singapore to UK/Europe and Sydney with British Airways from now to 31 December 2018.
To make a booking:
- Step 1: Go to amex.co/bookbritishairways
- Step 2: Select your preferred flight destination
- Step 3: Check out with your American Express Platinum Card
*Discount is only applicable on air fares. Prices listed are subject to service charges and Carrier Imposed Charge, where applicable. Discount is not applicable for tactical ‘O’, ‘Q’, ‘T’, ‘I’ and ‘A’ selling classes.
Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I know if my flight is eligible for the discount?
You should see a label that says ‘Discounted’ on the flight results search page on the British Airways booking site. All flights that are eligible for the discount will be labelled the same.
Q: How do I find out the selling class of my flight?
You can find out the selling class of your flight by clicking on the flight number flight results search page, or the price page on the British Airways booking site. There will be a pop-up that will indicate the selling class.
- Offer is valid from now to 31 December 2018.
- Offer is valid only when payment is made with The American Express® Platinum Reserve Credit Card or The American Express® Platinum Credit Card issued by American Express International Inc., in Singapore.
- Offer is applicable for all cabins and booking classes (except tactical ‘O’, ‘Q’, ‘T’, ‘I’ and ‘A’ booking classes), and all published return fares departing Singapore to UK/Europe and Sydney only.
- Prices listed are subject to service charges and Carrier Imposed Charge, where applicable.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discount cards, vouchers or VIP privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- American Express and/or British Airways reserve the rights to terminate this Offer and/or replace the Offer with another offer of similar value without prior notice.
- Merchant’s Terms and Conditions apply. American Express acts solely as a payment provider and is not responsible or liable in the event that such services, activities or benefits are not provided or fulfilled by the merchant. Merchants are solely responsible for the fulfilment of Offer and all relevant privileges.
- American Express and/or the management of British Airways reserve the rights to amend the above Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- American Express does not assume liability and American Express Card Members shall not make any claim whatsoever for (i) injury or bodily harm or (ii) loss of damage to property, howsoever caused, arising from, or in connection with these benefits and privileges.
- Programme benefits, participating merchants and Terms and Conditions may be amended or withdrawn without prior notice at the sole discretion of American Express International Inc.