Register your Card and enjoy S$40 off
Shopping for consumer electronics this festive season? From the latest Microsoft Surface Pro to Xbox One X, there is always a perfect gift for everyone.
Enjoy a one-time S$40 statement credit when you spend a cumulative of S$300 with Microsoft Online. Start by registering your American Express® Card with us. All you need to do is to spend S$300 or more on your enrolled Card to receive a one-time S$40 credit.
Offer is valid from 7 November 2017 to 7 December 2017
The Promotion is limited to the first 3,500 Registered Cards. T&Cs apply.
REGISTER YOUR CARD NOW
- The Promotion commences at 00:00 hrs (GMT +8) on Tuesday, 7 November 2017 and ends at 23:59 hrs (GMT +8) on Thursday, 7 December 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to American Express® Cards issued by American Express International Inc. in Singapore excluding American Express Corporate Cards and American Express Cards issued by DBS Bank Limited, United Overseas Bank Limited and Citibank Singapore Limited.
- The Promotion is limited to the first 3,500 Registered Cards. Each Registered Entrant will receive a one-time credit of S$40 with a minimum cumulative spend of S$300 on their Registered Card at Microsoft Online during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion is only valid on purchases shipped within Singapore and paid for in Singapore Dollars.
- The following transactions are not considered eligible transactions or eligible spend for the purposes of the Offer:
- Returned items;
- Transactions which are subsequently cancelled or refunded
- Skype and Bing related purchases
- Pre-ordered items where the release date is after the Promotion Period
- Transactions where you do not spend on your eligible Card, directly at Microsoft Online at https://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/store/b/home
- Transactions made through a third party payment processor.
- Statement credit should appear in your Account within 5 business days of your qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 7 December 2017.
- Offer Terms apply. For full details, click here.