Spend S$5, get S$3
Via Contactless Payment
From 1 March to 31 March 2018, receive a one-time S$3 statement credit* when you spend a minimum of S$5 via contactless payment with your registered American Express® Card!
What's more, this offer is also available at merchants who accept American Express contactless payments, Apple Pay, Google PayTM and Samsung Pay!
*Offer is limited to the first 40,000 successfully registered Cards, and is valid for a one-time redemption only.
Click here to register now:
By registering for this offer, you agree to the Offer Terms.
- Register your eligible Card online, to enjoy the offer. Receive a one-time credit in the amount of S$3 with a minimum spend of S$5 made at any Merchant which accepts American Express contactless payments, between 1 March 2018 to 31 March 2018 (both dates inclusive).
- Payment must be made with a successfully registered Card using American Express Contactless, Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay in-store at Merchants which accept American Express contactless payments in Singapore only.
- Information about Contactless payments with American Express is available here.
- Any payment made with a swipe or chip and signature will not qualify as eligible spend. Phone orders and online transactions will not qualify as eligible spend.
- Only Card Members, aged 18 and above, who hold personal basic and/or supplementary
- American Express® Cards issued in Singapore by American Express International Inc. are eligible for the offer.
- The offer is limited to the first 40,000 eligible Cards which are successfully registered for the offer.
- Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 days from qualifying transaction but may take up to 90 days from 31 March 2018.
- Credit may not be applied to your Card Account if it has been suspended or cancelled, and may be reversed if qualifying transaction is returned or cancelled.