Shin Gi Tai
Complimentary Craft Cocktail
Shin Gi Tai is a cosy and intimate craft cocktail bar nestled along the narrow alleys of Haji Lane. A wooden door panel separates you and Chief Bartender Anthony Zhong. Upon entering, one feels transported to another world, an experience that keeps guests coming back. Anthony elevates your cocktail experience to an art form with his precise and elegant Japanese bartending techniques, which includes the Hard Shake and the Tokyo Kaikan Stir. On special occasions, you might even catch Anthony's ice carving skills on display; crystal clear ice cubes and ice balls hand-cut for the most discerning drinkers. At Shin Gi Tai, you and your friends will be delighted with Anthony's interpretation of classic cocktails and tantalizing creations.
Enjoy a complimentary craft cocktail with any purchase at Shin Gi Tai when you pay with an eligible American Express Card.
Offer is strictly available via reservation only from Wednesdays to Saturdays, 6pm to 12am.
To make a reservation, please visit www.quandoo.sg/place/shin-gi-tai-bar-33189
Find Shin Gi Tai at:
9 Haji Lane, Singapore 189202
- Offer is valid from 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017, both dates inclusive.
- Offer is only available when Card is presented at the time of order, and payment is made with The Centurion Card, The American Express Platinum Card, The Platinum Reserve Credit Card or American Express Platinum Credit Card, basic or supplementary, issued in Singapore.
- Card Members must make at least one payable transaction from the Merchant’s menu (“One Payable Transaction”) to enjoy the Offer. Such One Payable Transaction must be paid for with the Card.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discount cards, vouchers or VIP privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Offer is valid for one complimentary drink per day per Card Member.
- Merchant’s Terms and Conditions apply – please check with respective stores for details. American Express acts solely as a payment provider and is not responsible or liable in the event that such services, activities or Benefits are not provided or fulfilled by the Merchant. Merchants are solely responsible for the fulfillment of all privileges.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages. Individuals with health conditions should consult and heed their doctor’s advice before drinking. Drink moderately, responsibly and do not drink and drive.
- American Express reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at its discretion, with or without prior notification to Card Members.