Wanton Seng's Noodle Bar
1-for-1 on First Drink
In collaboration with The Establishment Group, Wanton Seng’s Noodle Bar is a brand new noodle bar on Amoy Street. Amalgamating the familiar hawker traditions with today’s epicurean standards, Wanton Seng’s Noodle Bar proudly offers the original Seng’s Wanton Mee in a completely modern attitude. The night menu sees a deconstruction of the noodles – ingredients are enhanced and imbued with a modern twist. Pick from a range of addictive sides such as roasted spanish pork belly, their version of scotch eggs called batalong, and even seasonal fresh greens. The space boasts a cosy, casual open bar that comfortably sits 28. A true respite for any individual who deserves one at the end of a day’s hard work. For the tipple-ready crowd, Wanton Seng’s Noodle Bar have curated a complementary selection of beverages, featuring signature cocktails and craft beers.
Enjoy 1-for-1 on First Drink at Wanton Seng's Noodle Bar when you pay with an eligible American Express Card.
Find Wanton Seng's Noodle Bar at:
52 Amoy Street, Singapore 069878
- Offer is valid from 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017, both dates inclusive.
- Offer is only available when Card is presented at the time of order, and payment is made with The Centurion Card, The American Express Platinum Card, The Platinum Reserve Credit Card or American Express Platinum Credit Card, basic or supplementary, issued in Singapore.
- Card Members must make at least one drink (inclusive of Soft Drinks, Beers and Cocktails) from the Merchant’s menu (“One Payable Transaction”) to enjoy the Offer. Such One Payable Transaction must be paid for with the Card.
- Complimentary drink will be the drink of the lower retail value.
- Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discount cards, vouchers or VIP privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Offer is valid for first drink per day per Card Member, inclusive of all Soft Drinks, Beers and Cocktails.
- Merchant’s Terms and Conditions apply – please check with respective stores for details. American Express acts solely as a payment provider and is not responsible or liable in the event that such services, activities or Benefits are not provided or fulfilled by the Merchant. Merchants are solely responsible for the fulfillment of all privileges.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages. Individuals with health conditions should consult and heed their doctor’s advice before drinking. Drink moderately, responsibly and do not drink and drive.
- American Express reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at its discretion, with or without prior notification to Card Members